Chef de partie @ Bel Ordinaire Rive Gauche, Paris 75005
- Post Date:May 12, 2019
- Apply Before: September 30, 2019
- Views 294
- Type Etablissement Restaurant gastronomiqueCouverts 72Cout Dinner 36€ - 55€
- Salaire net 20.500€-23.000€Coupures À preciserExperience 2 ans
A 72 seats restaurant including 24 on the terrace, located in a village-like neighbourhood of the 5th arrondissement. Menu renewed every week, seasonal and directly from the market, plus we work only with small producers.
We are looking to expand our brigade with one experienced Chef de partie.
- Experience of 2 to 4 years in bistronomic / gastronomic restaurants.
- The candidate will be in charge of the garnishes and the fish station.
- You will be responsible for a trainee.
- You’ll dispose of a lot of freedom, working closely with the rest of the team.
- Possibility to evolve fast.
- Type: Bistro-gastro / Neobistrot
- Seats: 72
- Average cost: 36€ – 55€
- Open: 5 days/week
- Service time: Tuesday – Saturday 12:30–14:30 & 19:30 – 22:30
- Total workforce: 10
- Cuisine: French
- Wine: Biodynamic / Natural
- Cocktails: Yes
- Listed in the following culinary guides : Gault & Millaut / Le Fooding / Lebey
- Position: Chef de partie
- Hiring date: 26 August 2019
- Contract: Permanent full time
- Working hours: 42
- Net salary: 20.500€ – 23.000€
- Overtime: No
- Other benefits:
- Working rhythms: 3 continuous & 2 breaks
- Days off rhythms: To define
- Days off /week: 2
- Work in WE: Yes, 1 day per WE
- Team size for this position: 3
- Minimum experience required in this position (years): 2
- Minimum general experience required: 2
- Candidate ideally should come from: the bistronomic sector
- Languages: French advanced, English basic – Other languages desired:
- Desired education: Professional baccalaureate, Culinary diploma, Other studies
- Details on the desired profile: