Sommelier @ La Curieuse Compagnie
- Post Date:July 28, 2019
- Views 404
- Type Etablissement Bar à vinCouverts 55Cout Dinner 36€ - 55€
- Salaire net 15,000€ - 17,000€Coupures Non (Continu)Experience 2 ans
Polyvalent profile, you should lead the service & the wine waiting.
The candidate must ensure the smooth running of the service:
1. Welcome and install customers based on reservations and seating plan.
2. Take food and wine orders, propose the products of the moment.
3. Ensure table monitoring (bread, water, order recovery).
4. Cash-in customers.
5. Clean & prepare the tables prior to sitting customers.
6. Do the dishes of the bar and keep it proper.
Professional skills required:
- Mastery of room service techniques
- Notions of French terroirs and wine regions
- English language “mastered”
Required human skills:
- Good presentation
Thanks and we are looking forward to meet you !
Fixed term contact for 9 months
Basic hospitality industry hourly salary rate
25h / week
18:00-23:00 from Tuesday to Saturday
- Type: Wine bar
- Seats: 55
- Average cost: 36€ – 55€
- Open: 6 days/week
- Service time: Monday-Friday 12:30-14:30 & 19:30-23:00, Saturday 19:30-23:00
- Total workforce: 4
- Cuisine: French / Mediterranean / Oriental
- Wine: Biodynamic / Natural / Biological
- Cocktails: No Listed in the following culinary guides:
- Position: Sommelier
- Hiring date: 15 Sep 2019
- Contract: Fixed term contract – part time
- Working hours: 25
- Net salary: 15.000€-17.000€
- Other benefits: To define
- Overtime: To define
- Working rhythms: Continuous night shifts
- Days off schedule: To define
- Days off / week: 2
- Work in WE: Yes, 1 day(s) per WE
- Other advantages:
- Team size for this position: 2
- Minimum experience required in this position (years): 1
- Minimum general experience required: 2
- Candidate ideally should come from: not important
- Languages: French native, English advanced – Other languages desired:
- Desired education: Studies in hospitality / Other higher education studies
- Details on the desired profile: