Sous chef de cuisine @ Bonne Aventure
- Post Date:February 15, 2020
- Views 836
- Type Etablissement Bistro-gastro / Neobistrot , Bar à vinCouverts 50Cout Dinner 36€ - 55€
- Salaire net 23.500€-26.000€Coupures 2 foisExperience 2 ans
Bistronomic cuisine and small plates to share – FOODING magazine prize winner for the best dining cellar 2020. Located in the heart of the St-Ouen open market.
Super quality products and a warm atmosphere.
At noon between 40 and 70 covers, in the evening 30 covers max.
Experienced cook to assist the chef with the culinary production, the menu creation, the organization and the hygiene.
Versatile on all positions because we are a small team (hot / pass / pastry). Curious, open to world cuisine and gastronomic techniques, conscientious to continue to make grow the kitchen of our restaurant.
Permanent job – 39h – Salary according to profile
- Type: Bistro-gastro / Neobistrot, Wine bar
- Seats: 50
- Average dinner cost: 36€-55€
- Service hours: Wednesday – Sunday 12:00-14:30 &19:30-23:00 / Monday 12:00-14:30
- Total workforce: 7
- Cuisine: French, International
- Wine: Natural, Biodynamic
- Cocktails: No
- Listed in the following culinary guides: Le Fooding
- Position title: Sous chef de cuisine
- Hiring date: 05/03/2020
- Contract: CDI (Permanent full time)
- Working hours per week: 39
- Net annual salary: 17.500€-20.000€ / 20.500€-23.000€
- Other compensation advantages:
- Overtime payment: Yes
- Shifts: 2 day breaks, 3 continuous
- : Consecutive
- Work in WE:
- Other advantages:
- Team size for this position: 4
- Minimum experience required in this position (years): 2
- Minimum general experience required (years): 2
- Candidate ideally should come from: the fine dining or the bistronomic sector
- Languages: French bilingual, English basic – Other languages desired:
- Desired education: Culinary studies a plus
- Details / details on the desired profile: