The bistro-canteen Les Enfants du Marché, in the open market Marché des Enfants Rouges in the Marais, is looking for a new kitchen second.
The only one of its kind in Paris, LEM is an establishment that marries the bistronomy with the spirit of the open market. With a talented Japanese chef, Masahide Ikuta, who elaborates French and international cuisine.
We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate Second de cuisine to complete our international team!
- Open: 6 days/week
- Hours of service: Monday-Sunday
- Service: 09:00-18:00
- Team total number: 12
- Cuisine: Fusion (International)
- Wine: Nature / Biodynamic
- Cocktails: No
- Contrat type: CDI (Permanent)
- Working hours: 39h
- Salary: 1600€-1700€
- Rythmes: 8:00-18:15
- Days off: consecutive
- WE work:Yes
- Team size for that position: 4
- Position experience min.: 1 year(s)
- General experience min.: 4 year(s)
- Languages: French / English professional
Offerd Salary0- £15,000