Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the site apply to the domain name sybares.com ("Website") which is operated by the company "Angelos Marantos" (number of intra-community register: FR72828544726) as responsible entity. Sybares (called "Sybares", "we", "our") includes entities listed at sybares.com
38 avenue Mathurin Moreau75019 Paris
The website is hosted by IONOS France, a subsidiary of IONOS International based in Germany. The servers where the data of our site are stored are in the European Union.
The information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.This information may be periodically modified unilaterally.The site may undergo improvements or changes without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The hypertext links set up as part of this website to other resources on the Internet are only offered to provide you with the most complete information, their content or the links they contain, or the changes or updates made to them can not engage our responsibility.Any website or any support is authorized to set up a hypertext link towards our site with the exception of those diffusing contents contrary to morals.
The texts, images and illustrations offered on our site are the property of their authors.It is forbidden to reproduce, represent, transfer, distribute or save all or part of these elements, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of its author.
Sybares is a talent recruitment agency specializing in the catering sector. We are committed to protecting the personal information of employees, customers and candidates. We encourage you to review the following statements about how we collect and use the information you share with us. Sybares terms and conditions ("the terms") describe how Sybares collects, discloses, uses, stores or manipulates your personal information.
By accessing Sybares websites and / or sending your personal information to Sybares by any means, you consent to the use of your information in accordance with the general policy of the company. If you do not agree with any term in the general policy, do not use Sybares' services or website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The general policy concerns personal information collected by all means. It is usual practice for Sybares to collect this personal information directly from you. However, your personal information is often collected through the use of the Sybares website or in response to Sybares' print and online advertisements. In addition, there may be occasions when Sybares will produce personal information from an external third party or a publicly available source.
In these circumstances, Sybares will take reasonable steps when possible to inform you that it has collected personal information from the third party.The type of personal information we collect and use will depend on various factors such as the type of services you request or use and the applicable legal and regulatory requirements. This may include, but is not limited to, the collection and use of the following information:
- Contact - information that allows us to communicate with you (for example, email, social media contact information, address, phone number).
- Identity - information that allows us to identify you (for example, name, date of birth, occupation and identification issued by the government).
- Professional - information that helps us learn more about you, including background, qualifications, talents, skills, and job skills (for example, references, resumes, and qualification documents).
- Financial - Information that allows Sybares to pay you if you are hired as an employee or contractor (for example, bank details, tax details).
- Other individuals - information we request, or provide, about an individual other than yourself (for example, previous employer and referees).
- Immigration - information that allows us to verify that you are legally authorized to work (for example, proof of citizenship, visa or work permit documents).
In general, Sybares does not collect sensitive information about you (for example, health information) unless it is relevant or necessary to provide our services. However, in cases where Sybares requires sensitive information by you, Sybares will first ask for your consent to collect it.
If you do not provide information, or if the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate, Sybares will be limited in its ability to provide you with its services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONSybares collects your personal information so that it can use this information to:
- the entities related to Sybares
- potential employers
- clients who wish to engage your services as an entrepreneur or temporary employee
- service providers in Sybares, including (but not limited to) organizations that perform proficiency or psychometric testing or payroll processing services on behalf of Sybares;
- your appointed arbitrators
- any competent governmental authority
- any law enforcement agency, including the police
- all educational or professional organisations to the necessary extent in order to verify your qualifications.
QUALITY OF DATA
Sybares takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects is accurate, current, and complete. In circumstances where your personal information has changed, please contact us and we will endeavour to update and correct the information in accordance with the applicable privacy law. Sybares may also contact you from time to time to verify that the information is still correct.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
Sybares takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, unauthorised access and misuse. The use of locks and security systems helps Sybares protect your personal information. Your personal information may be stored in printed documents, or electronically on Sybares software or systems. When no longer needed, personal information is securely destroyed or deleted.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE OF SYBARES
Users are informed that there are risks inherent in the transmission of information over the Internet. Internet is an open system and Sybares can not guarantee that the personal information you submit will not be intercepted by others. Our websites may include links to external websites operated by other organizations. They may collect personal information from visitors to their site. Sybares can not guarantee the content or the privacy practices of any external website and accepts no responsibility for these sites.When you access the Sybares Web site, Sybares gathers information about the users collectively.
This information includes the domains that users visit most often and users of services access the most. Sybares will only use this data anonymously and globally. By doing so, Sybares can optimize the services it provides.Sybares can also collect personal information that individuals choose to provide via online forms or by e-mail. Any personal information provided online is treated in the same way as any personal information collected by other means (unless specifically described in this policy).
USER REACTIONS SUPPORTED BY SYBARES
The Sybares website holds several domains on the site where you can send comments. Sybares may use this feedback for marketing purposes or to contact you for further comments.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Sybares may change these terms and conditions from time to time for any reason whatsoever and will update the policy accordingly.
Please contact Sybares if you have a request related to any of the following conditions:
- If you wish to access or correct your personal information held by Sybares;
- If you want your personal information removed from the Sybares database;
- If you wish to opt out of receiving direct marketing emails;
- Or any general request relating to this policy.
You can contact Sybares by email: info @ sybares. com
If you have a privacy complaint, you can contact us at the email address listed above. Your e-mail must state sufficient details of your complaint, including any alleged violations of the applicable privacy law. If you intend to inform yourself of your determination and / or ask for further details,In case of violation of this policy, Sybares will take all appropriate measures to remedy this violation and will keep you informed of both the nature of the violation and the steps taken to remedy the breach.
Last update of February 2019